Personal injury lawyer in Kirkby Lonsdale
If you suffer a brain injury as a result of an accident, the effects can be life-changing not just for you, but also for the people around you. You might need 24-hour care, or you may even not be able to live at home anymore. There are mild injuries as well, such as concussion, but even this can cause pain and impairments that can last a lifetime.
If you have suffered a brain injury in an accident that was not your fault, you may wish to use a personal injury lawyer in Kirkby Lonsdale at Accident Advice Helpline to help you to make a personal injury compensation claim.
A personal injury lawyer in Kirkby Lonsdale will help with your brain injury claim
There are many different types of brain injury that can happen in accidents, including:
- Diffuse brain injury, where the brain is thrown around within the skull. As the skull has a rough inner surface, this can cause damage to the brain;
- Brain confusion, where brain tissue is bruised or swollen. This occurs when the skull is cracked or broken;
- Anoxic brain injury, when the brain is starved of oxygen;
- Hypoxic brain injury, when the brain receives some oxygen, but not enough;
- Hematoma, where a blood vessel is damaged causing heavy bleeding around the brain;
- Closed head injury, where the impact has not broken the skull; and
- Penetrating head injury, where an object fractures the skull and enters the brain.
If you, or someone close to you, has had this happen in an accident that was the fault of someone else, then contacting a personal injury lawyer in Kirkby Lonsdale at Accident Advice Helpline should be done fairly soon after the accident in question.
What changes can happen
The brain is our control centre, so it should be no surprise that such injuries can change the victim’s life completely. The problems that occur like anxiety, depression and the inability to understand or comprehend are not visible injuries, but they can nevertheless have a huge impact on the whole family of the victim.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline
We were established in 2000 to provide access to justice for the blameless victims of accidents and crime, and we have been very successful in this field. We have helped any thousands of claimants to obtain the personal injury compensation to which they were entitled, many of which have been brain injury victims.
We operate on a no win no fee* basis, so at this very stressful time you will not need to worry about financing your claim. Our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, is open all day, every day, with advisors who you will find friendly and compassionate. They will talk to you in confidence, give you free advice, and if you wish to continue with your personal injury compensation claim, will put the wheels in motion.
If you like, you can complete the 30-second test on our website. This will give you a rough guide to how much compensation you may receive.