The claims of today
Being an innocent victim of an accident is why personal injury claims are needed today. UK law clearly states that if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, the guilty party should financially compensate you. This is when you might need the help of a personal injury lawyer in Kings Lynn.
Many compensation claims are settled by insurance companies. Dealing with them can be a daunting prospect for many victims, but if you contact Accident Advice Helpline it will not be a problem. A personal injury lawyer in Kings Lynn will be used to conversing with all sorts of large organisations, including insurance companies.
The insurance types with which a personal injury lawyer in Kings Lynn normally deals
There are five main types of insurance that are generally involved in personal injury claims:
- Employers’ liability insurance cover to protect employers from personal injury compensation claims made by an employee.
- Public liability insurance for anyone who allows the public into their premises, whether they are indoor or outdoor. Cafes, restaurants, theme parks, zoos, public thoroughfares – anywhere at all the public might venture needs this type of cover.
- Professional indemnity insurance for professionals. They have this type of cover in case a claim is made against them in the course of their profession.
- Motor insurance for drivers or riders of any motorised vehicle that travels on UK roads. It is illegal not to have this type of cover if you want to use the roads.
- Product liability insurance is to protect manufacturers and the like from claims for faulty products that have caused harm.
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline
At Accident Advice Helpline, it is our job to make sure these insurance companies pay every penny of the compensation to which you are entitled, to make sure you receive a fair amount for your injuries, and that any other costs and losses that have occurred as a result of the incident are paid as well. Our solicitors are really good at doing this. They have the knowledge, experience and expertise to ensure you get what you are entitled to.
On our website, which is very user-friendly, there is a 30-second test which will give you a rough idea of how much compensation you may be awarded. Or, we have a freephone helpline number, 0800 180 4123, where you can speak to one of our friendly and professional advisors, who will assist you in any way they can.Open Claim Calculator