Personal injury lawyer in Keynsham
If you have an accident that was not your fault and you sustain an injury, and you then needed medical treatment, you may be able to start a personal injury claim.
If your accident is because of a defective product. this entitles you to make a claim, using our personal injury lawyer in Keynsham. Victims quite often overlook an accident claims when they are injured through a defective product, but you are as entitled to compensation as much as you are for any other injury caused through some one else.
Here are some examples of how defective products can cause damage:
- Children can be hurt by playing with defective toys
- Breast implants, other cosmetic implants, replacement hip joint or any other faulty medical device can cause injury
- Cycle accidents caused by defective brakes
- Cars are often recalled because of faulty parts
- Faulty electrical goods in the home or garden can cause very nasty accidents
- Tongs, dryers, straighteners or bleaches and bleaching equipment can cause damage to the hair and scalp at the hairdressers
How you can avoid facing an injury claim using our personal injury lawyer in Keynsham
Businesses that fail to meet their responsibilities will find the consequences can be very serious. They can be fined, or even imprisoned, as well as being sued for compensation by the victim who may use our personal injury lawyer in Keynsham.
Any concern that supplies products to consumers has to make sure those products are safe, the biggest responsibility falling on the manufacturers of the products, but wholesalers and shops also have legal responsibilities.
According to UK law, it says that products sold to consumers must be safe, and manufacturers and producers need to make sure their products are safe by:
- Monitoring the safety of their products
- Taking action if any product is found to be unsafe
- Warning consumers about any potential risks
It is not only our personal injury lawyer in Keynsham you need to tell
Trading Standards officers in local authorities are responsible for most safety enforcement, and if you are injured because of a defective product, you should report it to them. They will take the necessary action, such as recalling the products and destroying them.
Accident Advice Helpline will help you to make your claim
Accident Advice Helpline can assist you with making a personal injury compensation claim if faulty goods have injured you. We will take whatever action is necessary.
We were established in 2000, the founders intentions being to give access to justice to victims of non-fault accidents under the no win, no fee* agreement, and we have achieved that for many thousands of claimants, with all types of injuries resulting from all types of accidents, helped them to claim the compensation to which they were entitled.
Call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123. Our advisors are there to give you free advice and help you along the way with your personal injury compensation claim.