Personal injury lawyer in Kessingland
You may want to make an injury claim using the personal injury lawyer in Kessingland, if an accident happens in Kessingland or anywhere else in the UK and you were the blameless victim, injured through no fault of your own.
What type of accidents you can claim using a personal injury lawyer in Kessingland
Here are some suggestions of the types of accidents:
- Industrial illness
- Industrial disease
- Defective equipment
- Work related accident
- Criminal assault
- Food poisoning
- Medical negligence
- Car crash
- Motorbike accident
- Bicycle accident
- Accident caused by potholes or bad road surfaces
- Slips, trips or falls in a public place
These are only some suggestions of accidents, if you have had one that has not been mentioned here, and you are a blameless victim, you may be able to make a claim, and to do that you could use a personal injury lawyer in Kessingland to help.
Who settles my claim?
Most people are insured for such an eventuality, or there is some other large organisation involved, so most people do not have to pay the compensations themselves. It could be:
- In the case of a criminal injury your claim would be put to the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority (CICA)
- Some claims are made directly against local authorities, government departments and health trusts.
- Motor insurance, which is for car, motorbike or any other sort of road vehicle.
- Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) is to cover third parties if the guilty driver was uninsured .
- Employers liability insurance is cover employers if an employee makes a claim.
- Public liability insurance is in case of accidents in public places.
CICA – The CICA is a government funded scheme meant to compensate the blameless victims of crime, including assault and crimes of a sexual nature.
MIB- This is a scheme that all companies that offer motor insurance have to be a member. Each year they have to pay a levy to the MIB, which is used to pay injury claims it receives. If the other driver was uninsured, or untraceable the MIB is there to ensure that the injured party does not lose out because of a lack of insurance.
For a personal injury lawyer in Kessingland, it is not as complicated as it sounds
To the layman it probably seems complicated to make a personal injury claim. Here at Accident Advice Helpline dealing with them is an every day occurrence. Our solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and expertise for personal injury compensation claims, they know how to handle these large organisations, and the best way to present your claim to give you the best chance of success.
We are open all day every day for your convenience, our helpline number is 0800 180 4123. You can speak to friendly advisors for free advice which is free of obligation. They will assist you all they can in putting your claim into motion if you decide to go ahead.