How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Kenmore

    Do you need a personal injury lawyer in Kenmore?

    A personal injury lawyer in Kenmore may be able to help you claim compensation if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. As long as your injuries needed medical treatment and you leave it no more than three years to start your claim, a personal injury lawyer in Kenmore may be able to help you win the compensation you are legally entitled to.

    Making a claim for compensation is a legal process, and one you should not attempt on your own. You need an expert personal injury lawyer in Kenmore, or wherever else you are located in the UK, to guide you through all the processes and to keep your claim as simple as possible.

    This is why we only work with the best solicitors across Scotland, so that we know that when you are using a personal injury lawyer in Kenmore through us, you will have the best legal representation on your side.

    Making your claim through Accident Advice Helpline

    With over 16 years of making successful claims behind us, we are one of the largest specialist law firms in the UK. We deal with over 25,000 enquiries every month, and help to win our claimants over £30 million a year altogether.

    Our customer service is of the highest quality. We will always pout your needs before anything else, and will endeavour to make sure you are awarded the maximum amount for your circumstances. This will include compensation for your pain and suffering, but also for the way your life has been affected and for any costs and losses the accident has caused.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Once we have established that you qualify to make a claim, we will provide you with all the free claims advice you need. Whether to proceed or not is your decision, you will not be obligated or pressured to make a claim with us.

    But remember the three-year time limit that applies to most personal injury claims. Do not leave it too late so that you lose out on the money you could be entitled to.

    Getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline

    You should have a chat to our friendly advisors right now. They are here to help you, and to guide you through your claim if you do decide to go ahead. You can call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. There is also the option to text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you.

    Date Published: 15th February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.