Require a personal injury lawyer in Islington for your cycling injury claim?
More and more commuters are taking to the roads in an effort to reduce monthly outgoings and get fit at the same time. If you have had the misfortune to have been injured whilst riding your bicycle to work then you could be entitled to make an injury claim and receive compensation for your injuries and your inconvenience.
How do I know if I am entitled to make an injury claim?
To find out for certain if you qualify, put the details of your cycling accident and injury into Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test. In less than a minute you’ll know for definite it you are eligible and you will also have a rough idea of how much compensation you could be due if your claim is successful.
Common cycling injuries include:
- Limb injuries such as fractures and breaks are a common injury for cycling casualties.
- Chest injuries such as cracked and broken ribs.
- Head injuries can range from minor cuts, bruises and mild concussion or dental injuries to fatal skull fractures and brain damage.
- A broken collar bone is known as a cyclist’s rite of passage injury and is very common.
- Minor or extreme dental damage, depending upon what surface they connect with. If you have had the misfortune to have been injured whilst cycling to work and have sustained an injury such as one of these then your need to contact Accident Advice Helpline right now for your experienced and efficient personal injury lawyer in Islington.
Can an Accident Advice Helpline personal injury lawyer Islington only assist with cycling to work injury claims?
No, they can help with many different types of accident injury claims. Since 2000 Accident Advice Helpline have handled an incredible volume and variety of injury claims, most commonly caused by:
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips or falls
- Accidents whilst on holiday
To give your cycling injury claim the best possible chance of success, you would be well advised to call Accident Advice Helpline. We are the UK’s foremost personal injury law firm and we have well in excess of ten years of experience in assisting with all manner of successful no-fault injury claims and we will be able to assist you with your road traffic injury claim for certain. Our telephone lines are always open so if you call now someone will answer your call.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline NOW to get started with your cycling injury claim.
- CALL 0800 689 0500 NOW if you are ringing from a land line
- CALL 0333 500 0993 NOW if you are calling from a mobile. Or
- TEXT ‘claim365’ to 88010 NOW to get in touch with an experienced and adept personal injury lawyer in Islington.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014