How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Stoke Poges

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Stoke Poges

    Had an accident in Stoke Poges?

    When we think of accidents involving bicycles we tend to assume that car or lorry drivers have been careless and driven into cyclists. While this is often the case, the reverse can also be true. Cyclists have been known to cause injuries to drivers of cars and pedestrians when they are not paying due care and attention to other road users.

    If you are a cyclist that has been involved in an accident that was not your fault, or someone who has been injured by a cyclist then you may want to consider making a claim for compensation. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have plenty of experience in bicycle accidents so we will be more than happy to help you make your claim.

    We are here and work alongside you and to help you win the compensation you deserve.

    What you need to do to claim compensation for your accident

    1. First thing is first. In order to be able to claim through Accident Advice Helpline, you must be able to prove that the accident took place within the past 3 years’, and your injuries required medical treatment.
    2. You should try and provide any additional evidence over and above what we require to be able to claim. This can include anything from CCTV footage of the accident taking place to police statements detailing the events that took place.
    3. You need to be honest, open and upfront about what happened so that your personal injury lawyer in Stoke Poges can help you win the highest pay out compensation possible.
    4. In some cases, you must be prepared to go to court. While this may be distressing, and rarely happens, this could ensure that your claim is successful.

    For more information on what to do when you decide that you want to claim, please contact our personal injury team today.

    Making a claim with a personal injury lawyer in Stoke Poges

    If you’re interested in taking action with help from a personal injury lawyer in Stoke Poges, we may be able to assist you. At Accident Advice Helpline, we’ve operated in the personal injury industry for over 15 years’, so we’re well-equipped to provide the help you need.

    Open Claim Calculator

    To find out more about the assistance a personal injury lawyer in Stoke Poges can offer, contact us now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Alternatively, you can call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 if you’d like someone to contact you.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now and make your claim today.

    Date Published: 5th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.