How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Portree

    Have you been injured at a park?

    Although many green spaces are now being redeveloped and used for commercial and residential buildings, most industrial and urban areas still have a number of parks and playgrounds. Unless they are privately owned, local councils normally have the responsibility of maintaining them and ensuring that they are safe for members of the public to use.

    It is particularly important that playgrounds and skate parks are kept safe because they are generally used by children and young people.

    However, accidents can occur at any time and if you, or someone you know, has been hurt whilst in a local park or playground, you may want to consider making a claim for compensation.

    Could a personal injury lawyer in Portree help you?

    If the incident which resulted in your injuries wasn’t your fault, there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to take legal action. If another individual accidentally caused you harm, a personal injury lawyer in Portree may be able to help you to make a claim against them.

    Alternatively, if the area was in a dangerous state and you were hurt because of it, you could potentially make a compensation claim against your local council. By making your claim you could obtain compensation but you could also ensure that the area is made safer and that future accidents are avoided.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Can children obtain compensation?

    If a child or young person has been injured, they could also obtain compensation for the harm they’ve suffered. Although they will need assistance with their claim, a parent or guardian could take legal action on their behalf and ensure that they’re able to obtain the compensation they deserve.

    Can you make a claim from anywhere?

    If you’re searching for a personal injury lawyer in Portree because you were hurt whilst in the area, Accident Advice Helpline could help you with your claim. Even if you don’t live locally, we could provide the help and assistance you need because we work on a nationwide basis.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    To learn more about making a claim and obtaining compensation after an accident, why not get in touch? We’re always happy to help and we can provide free no obligation advice so you can find out more about obtaining compensation for your injuries without having to pay any upfront fees.

    Why wait? Simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to ensure that you’re able to obtain the compensation you deserve.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now and make your claim today!

    Date Published: 9th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.