Call our expert personal injury lawyer in Newport Pembrokeshire to receive the compensation you deserve!
Motorbikes are one of the most vulnerable means of transport on the roads. The sleek and aerodynamic design of motorbikes doesn’t take into account the safety of the rider, as the main consideration during the manufacturing process. It remains the rider’s responsibility to ensure that secondary protection is worn whilst riding on the motorbike, often providing the sole means of protecting the rider from trauma during impact.
If you, or a fellow rider, has been injured whilst out on your motorbike as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be legally eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim using a personal injury lawyer in Newport Pembrokeshire.
Why are motorbikes so dangerous?
Motorbikes can be a dangerous form of transport due to:
- Their lack of built-in safety features, such as side impact protection and safety belts
- Their speed and instability on the roads
- Their lack of body work surrounding the rider
- Poor road positioning on the roads
- Lack of visibility by other road users
- Rider’s lack of experience on the roads
Protecting yourself on your bike
In order to minimise the likelihood of becoming injured whilst on your motorbike, it is important to consider the following:
- Always wear and secure a safety helmet, even on short journeys
- Always wear appropriate leather riding gear to protect your body from the impact of hitting the road surface
- Always wear eye protection or a full face helmet to prevent debris flying into the eyes
- Always wear gloves to ensure that your hands are protected
- Wear a reflective tabard to ensure that you are seen clearly by other road users
- Undergo training courses offered by motorbike retailers to increase your awareness of safety and confidence in handling your bike
Make your personal injury compensation claim with us
If you have been the victim of a motorbike accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years and have been injured as a result, then you are legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim using a personal injury lawyer in Newport Pembrokeshire.
Accident Advice Helpline are a well-known law firm that specialise in helping people, who have been injured through no fault of their own, to claim their legal entitlement to compensation. With over 15 years’ experience, our telephone advisers can answer any queries that you may have about making a no-win, no-fee* compensation claim using our personal injury lawyer in Newport Pembrokeshire.
If you decide to go ahead and proceed with making your no-win, no-fee* compensation claim, then our highly professional personal injury lawyer in Newport Pembrokeshire will handle all aspects of your motorbike injury compensation claim on your behalf.
Just give us a call today and find out how we can help you – 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.