How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Milton Common

    Do you need a personal injury lawyer in Milton Common?

    Milton Common is a very small village in Oxfordshire but just because Milton Common is small that does not mean that accidents can’t happen here. If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault, Accident Advice Helpline would like to help you find a personal injury lawyer in Milton Common. We can help you with compensation claims for slips, trips and falls, food poisoning and road accidents.

    Find your personal injury lawyer in Milton Common today

    The first step to find out whether you qualify for compensation is to check the following points to see if you are eligible:

    • The accident wasn’t your fault
    • The accident happened within the last three years
    • The injuries received meant you had to seek medical attention.

    Choose Accident Advice Helpline

    Accident Advice Helpline has been winning compensation claims for people just like you for well over 15 years. The great thing about us is the fact that we help thousands of people from all around the country, from all walks of life get what they deserve. This means that we are a master of all trades in the compensation claim business rather that just a master of one.

    We know money can’t turn time back to before your accident and that your life might never be the same no matter how much compensation you receive, but it might help you get a little bit of closure. It might also be able to cover any of the money worries you have now because of your accident such as hospital bills, childcare payments and income loss.

    Our top notch advisors and lawyers will guide you through the whole process for compensation. You will never be alone during this – we will be with you the entire time. What our advisors will do first is listen to you to find out exactly what happened during your accident and how if has affected you since then.

    Open Claim Calculator

    They will then take note of any requirements or details that you have. Your personal injury lawyer will then make sure that they help you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. They will try their hardest to make sure that your claim settles out of court so that you don’t have one more thing to stress about during this difficult time for you.

    Get your personal injury lawyer in Milton Common today

    Take our 30-second test today and find out what you could win.

    Call us on your landline for free on 0800 689 0500. Or call us from your mobile on: 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 21st February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.