How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Corpach

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Corpach

    As tennis is a non-contact sport, people tend to assume that players don’t suffer injuries whilst playing amateur tennis. However, this isn’t always the case. Any type of exercise can put you at risk of getting hurt so it’s important that you take your fitness seriously and warm up before every session.

    However, the state of the sporting equipment you use should also be taken into account. Whilst people may own tennis racquets and balls, few people have access to private tennis courts so most players simply hire a local court for an hour or two at a time.

    Before you start playing, however, you should ensure that the court is well-maintained. If it’s a grass court, the grass should be cut to an appropriate length and there shouldn’t be any debris on the court. If there was glass or plastic on the court, for example, and you fell, you could suffer a serious cut or laceration.

    Could you make a claim with a personal injury lawyer in Corpach?

    If you’ve been injured as a result of defective sporting equipment or damaged courts and pitches, you should be able to take legal action against the people responsible. If a private company or your local council are responsible for the maintenance of the area, they could be held liable for any accidents which occur.

    In such cases, you should be able to make a personal injury compensation claim with help from personal injury lawyer in Corpach, providing you received medical help following the incident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When will you need to go to court?

    If you’re concerned that going to court will take up too much of your time, there’s no need to worry. Most claimants aren’t required to attend court when making a claim so it may be easier for you to obtain compensation than you realise.

    Find out more with Accident Advice Helpline

    In order to assist as many claimants as possible, we work with a number of personal injury solicitors in Scotland. If you’d like to find out more about taking action after an accident, why not contact us today?

    We’ll provide free no obligation advice so you can find out anything you need to know easily and quickly. Simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and speak to our personal injury advisors today.

    Alternatively, visit the Accident Advice Helpline website and take our 30 second test to find out how much compensation you could be awarded with when you make your claim!

    Date Published: 21st February 2014

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.