Many people who are not only unsure of how to make a claim for compensation when they have been injured, are also unaware what injuries they can claim for. Before you contact a personal injury lawyer in Boot – read on – to find out if you can make a claim.
What would a personal injury lawyer in Boot class as personal injury?
According to the current British law concerning personal injury compensation claims, a personal injury can be one of a number of things. Of course your personal injury lawyer in Boot will explain this to you in great details but as a guide your injury should fit into one of the following categories:
- A physical injury, disease or illness
- A psychological injury, in which you are suffering long term stress or trauma as a result of the accident.
- In some cases, personal injury can also result in death: the relatives of the victim are allowed to claim following their loss..
Your personal injury lawyer in Boot and their team will have come across many types of physical injuries during their time. These include:
- Injuries at work. These include diseases and illnesses developed by some workers as a direct result of the work they did or the environment they worked in.
- Stress. This can again be created by the workplace and the employer not adapting to your particular needs.
- Injuries caused by a road traffic collision or accident
- Injuries caused by a faulty product, that was not fit for purpose.
- Slips trips and falls particularly in public places where the flooring was poorly maintained.
- Medical negligence, where you have been let down by practitioners or treatments.
- if you have been a victim of an assault you will be able to claim compensation for the injuries you received.
- The mental affects of being harassed in the workplace can also constitute grounds for a claim.
Where to get more advice…
If you want to speak to someone about your personal accident then call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 from a mobile).
We have over twelve years experience in helping accident victims make successful claims and offer a one hundred percent no win no fee* policy to all our clients.
Our helpline is open twenty four hours a day and seven days a week and all advice is offered under no obligation. We are here to help and we will work with you to help get you the best possible result.
We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity and offer full accountability while handling your claim.
If you have any questions about claims, or your entitlement to make one, call us today. We will offer you a quick thirty second test that will confirm your chances of making a claim. We can also offer you an estimate of the pay-out you will receive but this is only ever an estimate and not a guarantee.
Call us today and find out if a personal injury lawyer in Boot can help you.