A personal injury lawyer in Arbroath can help you claim compensation. If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s actions, Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a claim.
The most common accidents that we deal with are road traffic accidents. With so much traffic on the roads, it’s no surprise that many car accidents happen on a daily basis. The faster the car is travelling, the more serious the injuries.
Travelling on a motorway
The motorway is a quick and easy way to get to your destination, but it also has lots of cars and lorries all travelling at high speed. While you can’t guard against the actions of other drivers, you can take action to keep yourself as safe as possible.
- Don’t drive too fast. It’s easy to do if there’s not much traffic on the road, but at high speeds your reflexes may not be quick enough to react to other drivers.
- Keep a safe distance. Driving too close is a common problem. At high speeds braking distances are very short, so keep plenty of distance between you and the vehicle in front.
- Take care changing lanes. Always give a clear signal before changing lanes and always wait for a decent gap in the traffic before pulling out.
If you’re involved in an accident and you did not cause it, Accident Advice Helpline can help if you need a personal injury lawyer in Arbroath.
Some information about Accident Advice Helpline
If you want to find out about a compensation claim, Accident Advice Helpline have the experience you need. We have been specialising in personal injury claims for over 15 years and we have handled a variety of different accidents.
Paying for a personal injury lawyer in Arbroath can be a problem, but with Accident Advice Helpline work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis. This means you don’t have to worry about finding any upfront fees.
Our trained advisors can assess your chances of making a successful claim just by taking a few details over the phone.
- You are able to claim compensation if someone else was at fault for causing your accident.
- Your injuries must have received treatment from a medical practitioner.
- You must start your claim within 3 years.
Call us now for a personal injury lawyer in Arbroath
If you need more information about making a compensation claim, just talk to the advisors at Accident Advice Helpline. From a landline it’s even free to call us on 0800 689 0500 or you can call us on 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.
Call today to make sure you get the best advice before starting a claim.
Date Published: 18th March 2014
Author: David Brown