Have you been injured in an accident which was someone else’s fault? Need a personal injury lawyer in Haymarket? Then why not call Accident Advice Helpline to find out if we can help you to receive compensation?
No one ever expects to be injured when they go to work, but we make many claims every year for workplace accidents.
It doesn’t matter where you work, if health and safety regulations are not adhered to, you could end up looking for a personal injury lawyer in Haymarket. Shops are just one area where you could receive an injury while at work.
- Spillages on shop floors can be slippery and if not mopped up immediately, and properly, can cause a hazard.
- Shelves should be filled safely, and not with too much stock. If they are overfilled there is a danger of heavy items falling on you.
- Boxes should never be left in aisles or where anyone can trip over them.
- When lifting stock, the correct procedures should always be used to protect your back.
These are just some of the accidents that Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim for.
Accident Advice Helpline and your claim
We are legal specialists and our speciality is personal injury. We have over 15 years of experience,and we have made many thousands of successful claims. We also have a team of professional advisors there for you when you call.
They have the knowledge and experience to assess your claim for you while you are on the phone. This is what you need to know.
- You are able to claim if someone else caused your accident. In the case of an accident at work, always report it no matter how minor it may seem.
- You must consult a doctor so that they can prescribe the right treatment for your injuries. This allows you to provide medical evidence.
- You should call as soon as you realise you need a personal injury lawyer in Haymarket, but you must start your claim within 3 years.
If you can claim, don’t worry about the finances. We always work on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Use the best personal injury lawyer in Haymarket
To find out more about whether you can make a claim, just talk to Accident Advice Helpline. We have a freephone number, 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or to call us from your mobile phone you should call 0333 500 0993.
Our advisors will make sure you have all the information you need, including an estimate of your compensation, so that you know what’s involved before you start your claim. So call now for free, no-obligation advice.