Are you looking for a personal injury lawyer in Hayle?
If you have been in a road traffic accident or an accident at work in the Hayle area recently, you may be looking for a personal injury lawyer in Hayle to help you with a personal injury claim. This is a type of legal action that can get you compensation for your injuries and for the money that you have lost because you are injured. However, in most cases you will not have to go to court. If you get us here at Accident Advice Helpline to handle your case it is highly likely that you can handle the whole thing from your home.
We will help you to collect evidence that shows:
- That you were injured in the accident. You must have received medical attention soon after the accident if you want to claim. We may send you for an additional medical assessment which will help further with your claim.
- That you were not at fault for the accident. You may need to refer to witness statements or photographs and CCTV footage so it would be useful if you already have these.
- The accident took place in the last three years (sometimes the time limit varies so do please get in touch to discuss your own case).
Get started on your claim soon
With personal injury claims, there is nothing to be gained by delaying things. In fact, you could even reduce the chances of your claim being successful. There is a 3 year time limit for most claims and you will be surprised at how quickly this passes. However, the most successful claims are started very soon after the accident.
Why not get in touch with us here at Accident Advice Helpline today and we can explain how a personal injury lawyer in Hayle could help with your claim. They will take over all of the legal complexities so that you can relax and focus on your recovery.
The sooner you start, the sooner a personal injury lawyer in Hayle can get to work on your claim.Open Claim Calculator
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline
Why not get in touch today and find out how we could work together. All you have to do is:
- Call our 24/7 helpline from your land line on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
- Complete our unique on-line 30 second test to find out how much you could claim
Call us today to get your claim started right now!