Weird and wonderful places in the UK
If you haven’t heard of the location in Cornwall called The Lizard, it’s no surprise. There are places all over the UK with weird and wonderful names, but The Lizard is one of the most unusual. If within the past three years you have been involved in an accident that was no fault of yours, you can make a claim through our personal injury lawyer for The Lizard.
There are a range of accidents that Accident Advice Helpline can help someone claim for. The following is a list of the most common accidents that Accident Advice Helpline can help innocent victims of accident claim for:
- Road traffic accidents – whether you were a driver, passenger or cyclist, if the accident was caused due to the negligence of someone else, you can claim through our personal injury lawyer for The Lizard
- An accident at work because you have endured a slip, trip or fall or haven’t been provided with the correct Health and Safety training and therefore have endured an injury
- Injuries through hazards or damage in public areas which are either the responsibility of the local council or the owner
- We even process claims for diseases such as asbestos and also food poisoning.
As you can tell, the above list doesn’t include of all the accidents or injuries you can claim for through Accident Advice Helpline. To find the entire list as well as lots of other helpful information on Accident Advice Helpline the best way to claim, check out the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Evidence is everything
As long as you are able to prove that the accident happened in the last three years and was the responsibility of another, pick up that phone and speak to an adviser about making a claim through our personal injury lawyer for The Lizard. It’s important that you are able to provide additional evidence so that we can help you win the highest pay out. An extensive list of appropriate evidence can be found online, so check it out before getting in touch.
Get in touch with our personal injury lawyer for The Lizard
• Why not call from a mobile! Call on 0333 500 0993 but remember that network charges may apply
• Or call free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline and speak to a personal injury lawyer for The Lizard
• If you would you prefer that Accident Advice Helpline call you back, simply text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and one of our advisers will be in touch in due course to discuss your claim with you.
Date Published: 1st July 2015
Author: David Brown