Visiting Epping Forest
Epping Forest is an area of ancient woodland in south-east England, between Greater London and Essex. It’s well known as a former royal forest, which is currently managed by the City of London. Its expanse of 2,476 hectares and areas of woodland means that many people like to visit the area. This means that a lot of people from wide and far come to Epping Forest to investigate and enjoy.
Because of the large number of visitors to the area, a higher number of accidents tend to take place. Accident Advice Helpline can help you with any accidents that weren’t your fault. If you have suffered an accident and injury because of someone else’s carelessness or negligence and it happened within the past three years, you may be able to claim through the best personal injury lawyer Epping Forest has to offer.
Many accidents can happen in forests and woodland
There are many accidents that can take place in a woodland area such as Epping forest. For visitors, some of the most common include slip, trips and falls. But the risks are higher if you are employed in woodland or forestry work. If you work in this environment, the most common accidents may be:
- Vibration-related disorders (vibration white finger or hand arm vibration syndrome)
- Musculoskeletal disorders, which can be caused by lifting heavy items or repetitive movements
- Loss of hearing can be caused by loud noise in the working environment
- Illness due to exposure to pesticides
If you feel like you have a right to claim for compensation through the top personal injury lawyer Epping Forest has, please get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Speak to the best personal injury lawyer Epping Forest has about making a claim
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the leading personal injury claims companies in the industry. We have over 14 years’ experience helping claimants get the compensation they deserve. We offer expertise and professionalism to the highest standard when helping you to claim. The many benefits from Accident Advice Helpline include:Open Claim Calculator
- A 100% no win no fee* compensation promise meaning, if you don’t win, you don’t pay a penny
- Free and reliable 24/7 telephone helpline service
Our services are highly recommended by consumer champion, Esther Rantzen who says, “After thoroughly investigating Accident Advice Helpline, I have found that they are indeed fighting on behalf of innocent victims who would otherwise not receive the compensation they deserve. I am convinced that Accident Advice Helpline only deals with genuine claims which deserve compensation.”
More about Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline provides a personal injury compensation service that holds key principles:
To start your claim with the best personal injury lawyer Epping Forest can offer you, all you have to do is:
- Get online and take the 30 second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call the free 24/7 helpline from a landline on 0800 689 0500
- Instead, call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993
- Text ‘claim 365′ to 88010 and someone will call you back