Drumoig Golf Course
Drumoig is home to a very popular and breath taking golf course and residents of the area and tourists alike love to travel to the golf course to take part in a refreshing game. However, there are unfortunately some accidents that can take place when playing golf. Some common golfing hazards can include:
- Due to the nature of the game, it is very easy for an individual to sustain an injury while on a golf course. The majority of golf course injuries are caused by negligence on the part of the other players involved in the game. When an individual sustains an injury on a golf course, it may be possible for them to pursue compensation from the negligent player. This can be assessed by phoning Accident Advice Helpline and clarifying with our personal injury lawyer in Drumoig.
- If a golf course’s owner or operator fails to apply ordinary care when preserving their premises, an individual may be entitled to make a personal injury claim against the golf course owner’s insurance company. Claims can include injuries sustained in the clubhouse and on the golf course itself. If any of the building is damaged or not preserved appropriately, this can action a case for a claim through our personal injury lawyer in Drumoig.
- In the event of a golf course being improperly designed or built, and it injures a person, the injured individual may be able to make a claim against the golf course’s designers or builders. In order to do so, the victim must be able to prove that the golf course was plagued with unforeseen dangers and the accident was no fault on the individual.
As long as you fit the following criteria, an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline should be able to provide you with our personal injury lawyer in Drumoig who will claim compensation for you:
- Someone else must be negligent for the accident.
- The Accident must have taken place within the past three years.
- You must have been seen by a doctor or medical professional for your injuries to be diagnosed.
Contacting our personal injury lawyer in Drumoig at Accident Advice Helpline
You can get in touch with our personal injury lawyer in Drumoig by talking to our customer advisers. You can speak to these advisers by calling 0800 689 0500, or you can call us directly from a mobile, the number is 0333 500 0993. We will listen carefully to the details of your accident to ensure that we can provide you with the best options.
If you would prefer that a friendly member of the customer service team calls you back, just text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010. Remember, all claims are fought on a no win no fee basis, so you have nothing at all to lose.
Date Published: 1st September 2014
Author: David Brown