If you have been injured in an accident at work that was caused through the negligence of your employer, you may be looking for a personal injury lawyer in Crondall to help you make a compensation claim. But very few employees bother to make a claim, such reasons being given as:
- They think they may be treated differently for making a claim – An employer cannot treat you badly just because you have made a claim against them.
- They think they may lose their job – It is illegal for an employer to fire you just because you have made a claim for an accident caused by their negligence.
- They fear for the jobs of others if a large amount of compensation has to be paid – Unless you work for the government, all UK employers have to purchase employers liability insurance. It is this that would settle your compensation claim, so the business finances should not be affected.
Research shows that very few employers react badly to a claim, and it is thought that is because most of them realise the accident was their fault.
Finding a personal injury lawyer in Crondall
You may have trouble finding a specialist personal injury lawyer in Crondall because it is only a small town. But living in a village or small town anywhere in the UK need not stop you making your claim, you just need to call Accident Advice Helpline.
We can be your personal injury lawyer in Crondall as we operate nationwide. It does not matter to us what type of accident you have been in, what injuries you suffered or where you are located – we just want to help you get the justice you deserve.
If your situation fits the rules for making a claim, you should get in touch with us today.
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
Get the help you need from Accident Advice Helpline
You can get all the help and support you need with your claim by having a confidential chat to our expert claims advisors. They are here to answer your questions, and to guide you through the processes if you decide to go ahead.
You can call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. It is a call we know you will not regret, so do it today.
Date Published: 16th April 2014
Author: David Brown