Livestock on the roads of Congresbury
Because of the location of Congresbury, there are quite often traffic accidents involving cattle or sheep. Most people consider livestock animals to be domesticated, but it is still possible for them to injure those working with them, or members of the public. Sheep on the road can cause serious injuries due to their size and weight. If your livestock injury has been caused by somebody’s negligence, for example, a farmer not keeping them in the field, then you may be eligible to claim for compensation through an expert personal injury lawyer in Congresbury.
One of the most common types of incidents involving livestock injury is a sheep running around small country roads. Whilst they are normally tame and calm animals, sheep can attack if they feel threatened. This is the reason many of them cause car accidents, as vehicles can frighten them. Accidents can also happen off road, on small country paths, these types of incidents occur when sheep are approached by strangers. Injuries that can occur can include a crushed foot or ribcage. Pregnant women should stay away from sheep during the lambing season as they could be infected with toxoplasmosis, chlamydiosis or listeriosis. If you feel that you have been affected by any of the above, you may be entitled to start a claim with a personal injury lawyer in Congresbury through Accident Advice Helpline.
What other accidents can I claim for with a personal injury lawyer in Congresbury?
As well as livestock injuries, you can also claim for the following:
- Sporting injuries (for example, football, walking, hockey, or tennis)
- Fractures and broken bones
- Brain and head injuries
- Laser eye surgery complications
- Food poisoning
- Medical negligence (A&E, ambulance service, doctors, hospital staff)
- Accidents on cruise ships or while on holiday
- Accidents at school, college or university
- Motorbike accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Cycle accidents
- Defective goods and faulty products
- Slips, trips and falls
- Car accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Ferry accidents (either as a passenger, or crew)
- Work-related accidents
- Industrial diseases and illnesses
- Travel accidents
- Facial and body injuries
How can you get in touch with a personal injury lawyer in Congresbury?
Accident Advice Helpline’s friendly and approachable staff are available 24 hours a day for free, no-obligation advice. You can phone us free from a land line on 0800 689 0500, or a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and an adviser will call you back to offer you a personal injury lawyer in Congresbury.
Date Published: 1st September 2014
Author: David Brown