How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Clun

    Clun is a small town in South Shropshire that lies entirely within the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The town’s name is taken from the River Clun, which flows from west to east through the settlement. The valley surrounding this river is dominated by agriculture. Clun and Chapel Lawn is the name of the wider civil parish, which was recorded as having a population of 1,184 at the time of the 2011 census.

    The population of the town of Clun itself, however, is thought to be significantly less and would actually be a population more akin to a small village rather than a town. This fact in turn also demonstrates why for a personal injury lawyer in Clun, personal injury compensation claims are likely to be relatively uncommon.

    Personal injury lawyer in Clun

    However, this does not mean that the town does not create any such claims as for a personal injury lawyer in Clun, and local residents have just as much right to claim as anybody else. This means, therefore, that Clun residents at one time or another may find themselves asking these frequently asked questions about the claims process.

    When and why is compensation available?

    The law states that if you fall ill or are injured, and it was demonstrably somebody else’s fault, whether this is an individual or an organisation, you are entitled to seek personal injury compensation. This is then awarded in order to provide the victim with some form of recompense for the physical, emotional and financial pain that they have suffered.

    How long is there to claim?

    If a claim relates to an injury suffered by a minor or deals with an industrial disease such as asbestos poisoning, then there are some complex case-specific time limits applied to making a claim. Otherwise, there is a period of three years from an incident in which you must begin claims proceedings, or your entitlement to claim will elapse.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Who can handle your claim?

    The best way to ensure that your claim is handled effectively and that you get all of the compensation that you deserve is to trust proceedings to Accident Advice Helpline. We have over 15 years’ worth of experience upon which to call when dealing with your claim, and can also boast the official endorsement of consumer campaigner and television personality Esther Rantzen.

    How can you contact us?

    You can contact Accident Advice Helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling either 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 on your mobile.

    Date Published: 19th February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.