How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Church Stoke

    Church Stoke is a large village in Powys, Wales which is adjacent to the English border. The village has a long history, having been recorded in the Domesday Book, but today is a relatively quiet and idyllic rural location. All of the above doesn’t exactly scream that for a personal injury lawyer in Church Stoke it would be a hotbed of activity, which is indeed not the case, but that does not mean that no personal injury claims arise from the area.

    Personal Injury Lawyer in Church Stoke

    The fact that for a personal injury lawyer in Church Stoke the area can still give rise to personal injury compensation claims despite its seemingly idyllic nature demonstrates an important fact about compensation — that claims and the incidents which lead to them can occur anywhere. Anyone anywhere in the country could find themselves in need of answers about compensation and the claims process, some of which are given in the remainder of this article.

    When and Why Is Compensation Available?

    The law states that if you are injured or fall ill and somebody else was demonstrably to blame, you are entitled to seek personal injury compensation. This compensation is available in order to help victims to cope with the physical, emotional and financial implications of their ailments, which they have suffered through no fault of their own.

    How Long Do You Have to Claim?

    In the majority of cases, you have three years from the incident in question in which you can begin claims proceedings, but for some types of claim there are actually different, more flexible time limits applied. These types of claim are those which deal with injuries to minors and those which regard industrial diseases, such as asbestos poisoning.

    Who Can Help You to Claim?

    If you want to ensure that you get all of the compensation that you deserve, then the best thing you can do is to trust the handling of your claim to Accident Advice Helpline. We have over 15 years’ worth of experience handling all manner of claims and can apply this to ensuring that your claim is successful. You don’t just have to take our word for it, however, as we can also boast the official endorsement of television star and consumer campaigner Esther Rantzen as recognition of our sterling work for over a decade.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How Can You Contact Us?

    You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling either of our dedicated helplines: 0800 180 4123, or 0333 500 0992 on a mobile.

    Date Published: 19th February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.