The dangers of attacks
It’s an incredibly unfortunate fact that if you flick through the news pages of a local newspaper in Chelsea, there are various stories on horrific attacks and fatal stabbings. A lot of these attacks are criminal attacks that are unjust and unwarranted. Sadly the victims of these attacks, those who are fortunate enough to survive, live for the rest of their lives with scarring, and probably worst of all, worry that it may happen to them again.
You could be entitled to claim for a stabbing with our personal injury lawyer in Chelsea
Accident Advice Helpline is a very reliable and trustworthy personal claims company – one of the best in the industry! We fully understand, along with our personal injury lawyer in Chelsea expert, that an attack such as a stabbing is not the fault of the victim. The criminal injury that the victim has been involved in is fully entitled to claim compensation through our own personal injury lawyer in Chelsea, or others, depending on where you reside.
Claiming through our personal injury lawyer in Chelsea
When you have experienced an accident, it can be a distressing and even traumatic time as you are suffering from the pain of the injury, while trying to move on with life in the aftermath of the incident. This can be even worse to those who have been stabbed or criminally attacked. Our personal injury lawyer in Chelsea will take each detail of your claim into consideration both professionally and compassionately.
Gather as much detail as possible
It’s important after an event such as a criminal attack that you gather as much detail and information as possible.
- Witnesses – if possible ensure that you get the names and contact details of any witnesses who were there at the time of attack.
- Photographs – if your injuries are visible, take photos of them as this can help the validity of your claim.
- Police – ensure that you go to the police straight away and file a report on the incident. This can help your claim for compensation, especially if you are required to go to court.
- Doctor – it’s important that you go straight to your doctor so that they can assess any injuries before they fade or die down.
If you follow the above steps, our personal injury lawyers should be able to help get you the highest amount of compensation possible for your accident.
Getting in touch with us couldn’t be easier
There a few ways that you can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to start your claim, or to get answers to any questions you may have:
- Phone from a landline on 0800 689 0500.
- Phone from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.
- To have an adviser call you back, text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010.
- Use the 30-second eligibility calculator on our website. This will take your details into consideration, tell you if you are eligible to claim and then provide you with an estimate of how much you could claim.
Date Published: 15th April 2017
Author: Jan Newell