How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Carleen

    If you have been looking for a good personal injury lawyer in Carleen, your search can end here. Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm specialising in personal injury claims. Since we were established in 2000, we have worked tirelessly to ensure as many people as possible have been awarded the compensation they were entitled to. If you have been in an accident that was not your fault, there is every chance that we could help you obtain compensation and get your life back on track once more.

    Can you claim compensation?

    In most cases, you will be entitled to file a compensation claim if you have been hurt in an accident that was caused by a third party such as another driver, an employer or a public landowner. If this is the case, you will have to have medical proof of your injuries, and you will need get in touch with us and start the ball rolling on your claim within 3 years of the accident if you were an adult at the time, or within 3 years of the day of your 18th birthday if you were a child when you were injured.

    What kind of things can you claim compensation for?

    There is a wide range of things that you can claim compensation for, so much so that it would be an impossible task to list them all here. However, to give you some idea, here is a list of common complaints we deal with:

    • Car crash injuries (whiplash etc.)
    • Workplace injuries (repetitive strain injury, industrial disease)
    • Slips, trips and falls
    • Faulty product injuries
    • Food poisoning

    As you can see, you can claim compensation for a wide range of injuries and illnesses, providing that they were caused by the negligence of someone other than yourself.

    How much compensation could you be awarded?

    This will vary depending on how severe your injuries are and just how much they have an impact on your life, so it is hard to say how much you could be awarded until we have first spoken to you. You can, however, try out our 30-second claims calculator tool, which may give you some idea.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Hiring a personal injury lawyer in Carleen

    Hiring a personal injury lawyer in Carleen is the easiest way to make a personal injury claim because our lawyers will handle every aspect of the claim for you and we will usually be able to keep contact with you to a strictly phone call basis.

    To hire a personal injury lawyer in Carleen today, simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from any landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

    Date Published: 8th February 2014

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.