How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal Injury Lawyer in Bwlch

    Bwlch is a small village in Powys, South Wales whose name translates as meaning ‘pass’ in Welsh. The village is situated between Brecon and Crickhowell in a popular area for hillwalking, cycling and horse-riding. Holiday accommodation is plentiful, as Bwlch welcomes a large number of tourists both from within the UK and from abroad, especially in the summer. This explains why for a personal injury lawyer in Bwlch, the area is an increasingly common source of personal injury compensation claims.

    Personal Injury Lawyer in Bwlch

    Whilst this may seem like a regional point, it actually demonstrates a nationwide aspect of compensation. This is the fact that a claim can come into existence from anywhere in the country, whether it is a large city or a small village. This in turn means that it is vital for everyone to be fully furnished with the facts about compensation, just in case they find themselves needing to claim. Therefore, the remainder of this article will answer frequently asked questions about the claims process.

    When Is Compensation Available?

    The law states that you are entitled to seek personal injury compensation if you have been injured or fallen ill and somebody else was demonstrably to blame. This ability to claim exists in order to allow victims to gain recompense for the physical, emotional and financial pain that they have suffered through no fault of their own.

    How Long Do You Have to Claim?

    If your claim relates to an injury you suffered as a minor, or an industrial disease such as asbestos poisoning, then there are specific, more individual time restrictions as to when you can begin claims proceedings, which you would need to independently research further. For all other cases, however, the situation is much simpler — you have a period of three years from the incident in question in which to begin your claim.

    Who Can Help to Get You All of the Compensation You Deserve?

    The best way to ensure that your claim is handled effectively and is therefore as successful as possible is to trust the proceedings to Accident Advice Helpline. We have over 15 years’ worth of experience in handling all varieties of claim, and use all of this to further the cause of our claimants. You can get our expert advice and guidance 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling our friendly and professional advisers on either 0800 180 4123, or 0333 500 0992 on your mobile.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 6th February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.