Come and visit Blackpool
Blackpool is unequivocally one of the greatest seaside resorts in the United Kingdom. Literally hundreds of tourists visit every week, keen to soak up the sights and sounds of this glorious town – the Las Vegas of Lancashire.
While most people have a wonderful time (and may even win a souvenir from the grab-a-toy machines on the pier) others are not so lucky, instead taking home injuries instead of kiss-me-quick hats and fond memories.
If you have been injured in an accident whilst on your staycation then contact a personal injury lawyer in Blackpool today to find out if you could make a claim for compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline personal injury lawyers in Blackpool
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Blackpool then you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today. We are a law firm with over 13 years’ experience of dealing with personal injury cases all over the UK and we know that we will have an expert on hand to help you make a claim, no matter what the circumstances.
Injuries can occur anywhere and Blackpool is unfortunately not immune to this. Our personal injury lawyer in Blackpool can help you make a claim if you:
- Have been unfortunate enough to suffer from food poisoning. This might have occurred in one of the many fine dining establishments along the prom, or maybe in your hotel.
- Have been injured whilst out walking. You might have decided to take in the sights of the infamous illuminations and tripped on the pavement in the process. If this is the case then an experienced personal injury lawyer in Blackpool could help you make a claim if it transpires that the council are at fault.
- Have had a fall in a public place, whether this is the hotel you are staying in, a pub or a supermarket. If the owner or management are liable for your accident in any way then we can help you make a claim for compensation.
- Have had a road traffic collision with another road user. This could be for a number of reasons but whether the other driver was reckless or driving under the influence, we can help you make a claim today.
- Have had an accident at work. While for many Blackpool is the ultimate party town, it is of course home to thousands of people. Those who live and work in Blackpool are just as much at risk of injury as those in other towns throughout the country. If you have been injured at work, our personal injury lawyer in Blackpool can help you make a claim against your employer if they are at fault.
To find out how much your claim might actually be worth why not take or 30 second test today? Simply answer a few short questions about your case and we can tell you how much compensation you might be entitled to receive.