If you are seeking a personal injury lawyer in Berkshire, or anywhere else in the UK, you should get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Make us your first choice for a personal injury lawyer in Berkshire
The are many good reasons why you should make us your first choice if you are looking for a personal injury lawyer in Berkshire, just a few of them being:
- Over 15 years of experience in making successful personal injury compensation claims means we have the knowledge and experience to give your claim its best chance of success.
- Our no-win, no-fee agreement takes away all the worries of paying for you claim. We will not ask you for any money to begin the work, and we will not ask you to pay our legal fees if your claim is lost.
- Our four key principles of business – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability – translate into an honest and open service of the highest quality.
- Our in-house lawyers will work tirelessly on your behalf, to make sure you are awarded the maximum amount for your situation.
- We will give you all the free claims advice you need so you can decide if you want to make a claim – without any obligation or pressure from us.
- You can get an estimate of how much compensation you could be awarded by completing our 30-second test. This asks a few simple questions about your accident and injury and then lets you know if you have a valid claim. If you do, it will give you an indication of the amount you could win. You do complete this yourself online, or over the phone with one of our friendly advisors.
- It does not matter where you are in the UK, we have the whole country covered. So if you are looking for a personal injury lawyer in Berkshire, or anywhere else, we can help.
- The UK consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen, recommends our services to all innocent accident victims – you could not get a better endorsement than that!
If sometime in the last three years, you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and your injuries needed medical attention, give us a call today.
Contacting the experts at Accident Advice Helpline
We aim to make the compensation claim process as easy as possible, so if you want to know more call us on our freephone helpline number 0800 689 0500. You can also ring us from you mobile on 0333 500 0993, but your network provider may charge you for the call.
Date Published: 23rd March 2014
Author: David Brown