Do you need help from a personal injury law firm in West Berkshire? If you are looking for information on making personal injury claims, all you have to do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. We are a national personal injury law firm in West Berkshire and throughout the UK at large. We are available to offer you expert legal advice and representation regardless of your circumstances.
About Accident Advice Helpline
We are a firm specialising in personal injury claims for over a decade and have people’s champion Dame Esther Rantzen as our patron. Our aim is to give you all the assistance you need in recouping compensation from those who are responsible for your accident. Whether you have been involved in a car accident, slipped or tripped or suffered an injury in any shape or form with the blame being firmly at someone else’s door, our team will work with you every step of the way to try and ensure that you receive the compensation due to you.
The big difference between us and other law firms is that we are completely transparent when it comes to the terms of the no-win, no-fee* basis under which they will take on your case. For example, you will see many ads from rivals who claim that ‘it won’t cost you a penny’, or that you will keep all of your compensation. That is not how the scheme works. If you win, you pay us our fee. If you don’t win, we waive our fee. However, you may find that you have to pay others fees such as court costs.
No-win, no-fee* policy
There are several key points regarding the no-win, no-fee* scheme which it is worth familiarising yourself from the outset, in addition to the monetary side mentioned above.
- The initial claim must be made within 3 years of the accident occurring, and you should really get the ball rolling as soon as possible.
- Most claims can be done over the ‘phone, hence the unnecessary search for solicitors who deal with personal injury claims in West Berkshire.
- Depending on the circumstances of the incident, and the injuries sustained, you may be ordered to attend a medical examination by an independent doctor.
- Every case is different and while many cases are settled out of court others are not, so don’t presume you will get a nice little out of court settlement, it very much depends on the legal advice given to the person or company you are suing.
- There are no cast iron rules for the amount of compensation you will receive, merely guidelines.
Looking for a personal injury law firm in West Berkshire? Contact Accident Advice Helpline
If you are looking for a specialist personal injury law firm in West Berkshire or anywhere else in the UK, you have come to the right place. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from mobile to speak to a member o our team and receive free, no obligation advice on your initial consultation.Open Claim Calculator