Bardsley is a suburb of the Oldham town in the Greater Manchester area of England. Residents of Bardsley and visitors have ample options when it comes to spending a day out.
- The town centre of Oldham is not far from Bardsley and offers a huge variety of shops, a shopping mall and a more traditional market. You can find the majority of high street brands in fashion at the Spindles Town Square Shopping Centre along with department stores. The Tommyfield Market is an icon of Oldham and has all sorts of fresh delicacies and specialty products on offer.
- The Gallery Oldham has won awards for its mix of modern art with natural history collections and family events. There are 16 new exhibitions each year for all the family to enjoy.
- Theatre lovers will enjoy the Oldham Coliseum where they have eight shows each year with a variety of styles including drama, musical, pantomime and comedy.
If you have been injured in a non fault accident and are in need of a personal injury law firm in Barnsley, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you have suffered personal injury you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 16 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Need a personal injury law firm in Barnsley? Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.