The law says that is you are injured in an accident that was not your fault, whoever was responsible should compensate you for the suffering they have caused. For the last 11 years, since becoming the patron of Accident Advice Helpline, Esther Rantzen has been working hard, raising the awareness of this law, making sure the general public know they have the right to make claims for personal injury in West Somerset.
Listen to Esther, when you need to make claims for personal injury in West Somerset
Esther says you should follow her advice if you need to make claims for personal injury in West Somerset. She tells all victims the same, as she knows that you can trust us to look after you and to handle your claims as simply, quickly and efficiently as possible. You can also trust us to:
- Get the best possible personal injury compensation award for your particular circumstances.
- Carry on using our four key principles of Integrity, Reliability, Dependability and Accountability, because they ensure you get the best customer service in the industry.
- Be friendly, helpful, compassionate and respectful at all times.
- Continue to give our staff the highest quality training to keep them abreast of current legislation, making sure the advice you are given is relevant and up to date.
- Not to ask you for any money to start your claim.
- Not to ask you for your lawyer’s legal fees if you do not win your claim.
- To deal with the insurance companies, local authorities, government departments, manufacturers, Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, Motor Insurers Bureau, and any other organisation needed to save you the hassle of having to do this.
- Be open and honest about your claim.
- Not to put you under any pressure is you decide not to make a claim.
- Speak to you in plain English and to keep the legal jargon for other lawyers and solicitors.
It is no wonder Esther recommends us, as these are just a few of the things you can trust us to do.
But trust needs to work both ways, and if you need to make claims for personal injury in West Somerset, we need to be able to trust you too. We need you to:
- Always be be honest and truthful with us, from the start of your claim
- Respond to requests for information as quickly as possible, so avoiding unnecessary delays
- To tell us if you do not understand something. We do not mind how many times we have to explain the same thing, misunderstandings can cause delays and mistakes.
Trusting each other is really important when you are making claims for personal injury in West Somerset
You make contact with us either by completing the 30-second test on our website, by completing our online claim form, or by phoning our freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500 and chatting to one of our friendly advisors.Open Claim Calculator