Everyone has heard the expression ‘where there’s blame, there’s a claim’ and this cannot be more true than in personal injury cases. When an accident has caused a person to be injured and the accident was the fault of another person then damages are more than likely awarded. Claiming compensation can mean big money and so it is important to make sure you choose the best way of claiming and with so many options this is a daunting task.
How can we convince you that Accident Advice Helpline is the best place to help with your personal injury damage claims?
We could provide you with a list of reasons that would look something like this:
- Help from friendly and professional staff
- No upfront fees
- All solicitors connected with Accident Advice Helpline work on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis
- 10 years of experience helping people with personal injury damage claims from the most simple to the most complex
We could inform you that consumer champion, Esther Ranzan endorses the organisation as she believes this is the best way for you to claim compensation!
Or we could provide you with lists of people whose personal injury damages claim have been successful and the amounts they received, for example:
– Amanda who claimed £2000 for whiplash
– Debra who claimed £3800 for a broken elbow after a slip
– Richard who claimed £3500 for a car accident
– Ann who claimed £6500 for a work accident
Alternatively we could inform you of how easy the process of making personal injury damage claims with Accident Advice Helpline is:
– call the helpline number and talk you claim through with a professional, friendly and efficient team member
– have your details forwarded to a solicitor who specializes in your type of claim – with over 200 legal partners working with Accident Advice Helpline you can rest assured there will be an expert waiting to take your case on!
– discuss all details with your solicitor so that they can draft a ‘schedule of costs‘ outlining what specific injuries and expenses you are claiming for
– allow your solicitor to negotiate an out of court settlement and if this is not possible, to attend court on your behalf
– wait for your compensation to arrive
If you still aren’t convinced that Accident Advice Helpline is the best place to help with your personal injury damage claims then all we ask us that you take the 30 second test. It will only be 30 seconds of your day to find out whether you could be eligible for a compensation pay out. If you don’t wish to proceed then we thank you for taking the time, if you do wish to proceed then we look forward to hearing from you and helping you claim the compensation you deserve.
Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 8th April 2013
Author: Louise Thacker