How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury compensation claims in West Bromwich

    Making personal injury compensation claims in West Bromwich

    Do you live in West Bromwich? If you think you have a personal injury compensation claim to make because you have had an injury in an accident, then find out about personal injury compensation claims in West Bromwich from Accident Advice Helpline.

    In order to be able to make a personal injury claim you have to prove that you were not responsible for your accident. You also need to prove that another person was to blame for the accident. If you think that you can do this, with our help, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Do I have to prove anything else?

    You need to be able to prove that you had medical treatment for your injuries as soon as you could after your accident. This can be proven on production of your medical records. These will detail the severity and the extent of your injuries and, if your claim is successful, they will be used to work out the amount of compensation to be awarded for your pain, suffering and distress. If you are no longer able to do something that you used to enjoy doing before your accident, these records will also prove loss of amenity, for which you can also be compensated.

    If the police were at the accident scene, they will compile an accident report which should serve to prove that someone else was to blame for your accident.

    If your accident was due to the poor state of a building, road, pavement and so on, then if you have photographs of the scene of the accident, these can be useful supporting evidence for your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How long do I have to make my claim?

    Usually, for injuries arising from accidents that happen in the UK, you have three years from their date to file an injury claim. This is not true of all accidents and the injuries that result, however. Some injuries must be claimed for within months of the accident’s occurrence. Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have to file your claim.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    It doesn’t matter what the time is now, you can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for information about any potential personal injury compensation claims in West Bromwich. We have two freephone numbers for you to call, or you can send us the text message “claim 365” to 88010. We will call you as soon as we can to discuss your potential claim.

    If you call us from a landline, the number to ring is 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. If no one can answer your call, don’t hang up, leave a message and we will return your call just as quickly as we can.

    Don’t delay, contact us now for advice and information about your potential claim.

    Date Published: 31st May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.