One of the worst times to be injured is while you’re on holiday, but every year personal injury compensation claims in Teignbridge are made by holiday makers.
Holiday time should be relaxing. Time spent with family in the sun or by the sea, should be a chance to forget your troubles and unwind. Holidays can also involve a long drive, strange places and sometimes accidents.
Common injuries caused on holiday
Any long drive to a holiday destination can cause tiredness, a common cause for accidents. Make sure you rest as well as you can the night before, and take regular breaks. If it’s hot while you’re driving, keep hydrated and make sure you keep cool.
Don’t over pack your car. It’s very important to make sure you have good visibility when you’re driving. If you need to take so much stuff that you can’t see, consider getting a roof bar or a trailer.
Hotels and bed and breakfasts should all make sure their guests are safe. It’s still possible for accidents to happen though. Tripping on loose carpets or obstructions in the hall way are commons ways for holiday makers to be injured.
Make sure you eat somewhere reliable. Restaurants should be clean and busy ones are likely to serve the best food. Food poisoning isn’t very pleasant at the best of times.
Reasons for using Accident Advice Helpline
- We specialise in personal injury claims. We don’t do anything else. Our experience speaks for itself, and with the amount of compensation we’ve won for our customers.
- Our experience goes back to 2000, With such experienced solicitors, we make sure you won’t be short changed on your compensation.
- Personal injury compensation claims in Teignbridge can be costly, but with Accident Advice Helpline, you don’t need to find a penny to claim. All our claims are handled on no win, no fee.
- It’s so easy to start a claim with us. Pick up the phone. Speak to one of our friendly advisors. And that’s it. Our advisors are trained to start claims over the phone.
- We assess your eligibility to claim compensation before we start, therefore making sure you’re likely to have a successful result. We will check:
Someone else was to blame for your accident.
That you were treated by a medical practitioner.
That your accident happened in the last three years.
Starting personal injury compensation claims in Teignbridge
All you need to do is call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile 0333 500 0993. Our advisors can do the rest, and they’ll even keep you informed all the way through your claim.
Date Published: 29th May 2015
Author: David Brown