Personal injury compensation claims in Stratford-on-Avon, can be made by anyone who has been injured, as long as someone else was to blame. This can be work related, or you could have been a passenger in a vehicle.
Passengers are very rarely at fault for causing an accident, so it’s highly likely that they will be able to claim compensation for their injuries.
Have you been hurt by accidents on the road in Stratford-on-Avon?
- If you are a passenger in a car or on a motorbike, find out which driver was at fault for the accident. You will need to get the insurance details of all drivers involved and make sure they know that you were a passenger.
- If you were a passenger on public transport and you were injured due to the driver’s actions, or because another driver hit the vehicle, make sure the transport company are aware of your injuries. You will need to know who is to blame again, so you make sure you claim against the right person.
Making personal injury compensation claims in Stratford-on-Avon as a passenger
The same rules apply as a passenger, that apply to anyone who has been injured.
- Make sure you start your claim within three years from the date of the accident.
- Make sure you are not to blame for causing it. If you were a passenger, make sure you know which driver was at fault, so your claim is started against the right person.
- Make sure you have your injuries treated by a medical practitioner as soon as you can.
With over 15 years experience in personal injury claims, Accident Advice Helpline will be able to confirm over the phone if you are able to claim compensation and we can assist you if you’ve been injured because of accidents on the road in Stratford-on-Avon.
Accident Advice Helpline’s experience
Our solicitors have been dealing with claims since 2000, and have a lot of experience in personal injury compensation claims in Stratford-on-Avon. Our list of successful claims is growing every day. All claims are handled on no win, no fee as well, so we help to make it easier for you to get a claim started.
Our friendly advisors can start your claim over the phone, meaning you don’t need to fill out complicated forms. Accident Advice Helpline make it so simple, why don’t you call and see for yourself? To find out more about claiming for accidents on the road in Stratford-on-Avon, call us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 29th May 2015
Author: David Brown