How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury compensation claims in South Gloucestershire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in South Gloucestershire

    Making personal injury compensation claims in South Gloucestershire

    There are all types of accidents that can befall us, some minor and other fatal and a whole range in between. You may have had a slip, trip or fall and fractured a limb, or perhaps something fell on you from a height. You may have been injured in a road traffic accident or perhaps you had another kind of accident. There are possibilities to make personal injury compensation claims in South Gloucestershire if you can prove certain points.

    Am I eligible to make a claim?

    To make a claim for personal injury it is necessary to be able to prove that you were not responsible for the accident. You must also be able to prove that it was caused by another person. If there is no one to sue for damages, you can’t make a claim.

    It might be, for example, that the person or people responsible for your accident were not present when it happened. For example, if you tripped over a broken paving stone in the street, the local authority could be held responsible. Local councils have a duty to keep roads and pavements well-maintained. If they are negligent in that duty, you might well be able to make a claim against them.

    Documents required

    You will need a copy of the police accident report if you were injured in a road traffic accident or another type when the police were called to the scene. They investigate the causes of accidents when people are injured in them and eventually, when they have concluded their investigations, they write up an accident report. This should prove that you did not cause the accident in which you were injured.

    After sustaining an injury in an accident, you should have medical treatment as soon as you can. If you decide to make one of the personal injury compensation claims in South Gloucestershire, your medical records will be needed.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Your medical records will detail your injuries and they will be used to calculate a part of the total amount of compensation you could get if your claim is successful.

    Contacting us at Accident Advice Helpline

    For help and expert legal advice about your potential claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time.You can ring us on one of our freephone numbers. If no one can answer your call, don’t hang up. Leave a message and we will call you back just as quickly as we can.

    From a landline, ring 0800 689 0500, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    To send a text, send the message ‘claim 365’ to 88010. We will call you to discuss how we can help you.

    Why not contact us now for expert legal advice about your potential claim?

    Date Published: 29th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.