Accident Advice Helpline receive enquiries about personal injury compensation claims in Poole every day. We are personal injury specialists, so make sure you contact us to find out about your compensation. Everyday people are claiming compensation, but just what are they claiming for?
7 reasons why personal injury compensation claims in Poole are made
- Being injured as a passenger in someone’s car.
- Breaking a bone when slipping on a wet floor.
- Food poisoning from undercooked food in a restaurant.
- Concussion after having something fall off a high shelf.
- Whiplash after being hit by a vehicle who didn’t see you in time.
- Burns due to faulty electrical goods which you purchased.
- Being injured on a cruise because furniture wasn’t secured correctly during bad weather.
How to start making a claim
The first thing you need to do is check that you are indeed eligible to make a claim. Accident Advice Helpline will go over three things with you.
- Was someone else at fault for the accident? If your injuries were down to your own mistake, then you won’t be able to claim. If it was caused by someone else, then you could be due compensation.
- Did you consult a doctor? You will have to prove that your injuries were treated by a medical practitioner. Even minor injuries should be assessed by a doctor. That lump or bruise might be hiding something a lot worse.
- Did the accident happen in the last three years? All personal injury compensation claims in Poole must be started within that timescale. But why wait? You can make a claim as soon as you know someone else is to blame.
Reasons to use Accident Advice Helpline
There’s one main reason to use us for your claim and that’s our experience. Our legal specialists in personal injury claims have been making claims successfully for over 10 years. We think that speaks for itself. We are so confident of our chances, that we even put our money where our mouth is, and handle all claims on no win, no fee. That means in the unusual event we don’t get you compensation, we won’t charge you.
So get in touch
Find out for yourself why we have so many satisfied customers and speak to our friendly advisors. They can tell you within 30 seconds if you can make a claim. The important numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. The longer you wait to claim, the longer you wait to receive your compensation.
Date Published: 26th May 2015
Author: David Brown