How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury compensation claims in Norwich

    Making personal injury compensation claims in Norwich

    Do you live in Norwich and think that you have a personal injury compensation claim to make? If you do, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can tell you if your potential claim can be filed. In fact, we can help you on a no win no fee basis if you actually do have a valid claim to make.

    How can I start my claim?

    Your first step towards filing personal injury compensation claims in Norwich should be to talk with us at Accident Advice Helpline. Tell us about your accident and injuries. You need to be able to prove, with our help, that you were an innocent victim of your accident. You need to prove that it was caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness.

    You should file your claim as soon as you can because there is usually a three year limitation period for filing claims. That being said, however, sometimes you have much less time to make your claim. We at Accident Advice Helpline can tell you how long you actually have left to file your potential claim.

    You can usually begin the claims’ process over the phone. Sometimes though, you may have to have a second medical examination.

    What must I prove?

    Apart from it being necessary to prove that another person was to blame for your accident, you have to prove that you have medical treatment as soon as was possible after the accident. You can do this on production of your medical records.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you were injured in a road traffic accident, the police should have been at the scene of your accident. When they have found out why and how it happened, they compile an accident report. You will need this if you file a claim.

    Why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now?

    You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline right now. It doesn’t matter about the time, as our freephone lines are always open for your calls. However, if you find that there is no one to answer your call when you ring us, don’t hang up. If you leave a message, we will call you back as quickly as we can.

    You can call us for legal advice, help and information about the claims’ process, and if your claim is valid you can begin making your claim.

    If you would prefer to send us a text rather than to ring us, send the message ‘claim 365’ to 88010 and we will call you to discuss your potential claim.

    From a landline, the number to ring is 0800 689 0500. If you call from a mobile, do so on 0333 500 0993.

    Filing personal injury compensation claims in Norwich has never been easier for you. So contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice.

    Date Published: 17th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.