Medway was colloquially referred to as Medway Towns. The area also has a large population that continues to grow today.
Cyclists are more vulnerable in road accidents than drivers of vehicles. The issue with cycling accidents is that there isn’t much you can do to stop them from happening. While airbags and seat belts can protect drivers in a car, cyclists can only wear helmets to protect themselves. This means that they are always at risk of getting hurt and sustaining serious injuries.
Do’s and don’ts of making personal injury compensation claims in Medway
If you happen to sustain injuries because a car collided into you, do the following:
- Consult a medical professional to have a look at your injuries
- Make a claim with the aid of a solicitor
- Collect evidence
Here are a few things that you should not do when making a claim:
- Delay the process of forming and filing a claim: the more you delay your case, the less likely you are to win it.
- Lie or hide important information from your solicitor: lay everything out on the table and tell your solicitor everything that will solidify and help your case.
- Hire an inexperienced solicitor: personal injury compensation claims in Medway can be tricky, which is why you must hire someone that is adept at handling cases like yours.
Why should you consider making a claim at all?
Claimants tend to lose a large junk of money, in personal injury cases, due to insurance, medical issues and bills, from having to take time off work for example.
If you file a claim successfully, you can get monetary compensation for the losses suffered by you. This will obviously be extremely helpful for you and anyone else who have been affected, because you were injured, through no fault of your own.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help you
We have dealt with a variety of personal injury compensation claims in Medway like yours and so, our team of solicitors will help you form a strong case against the party at fault. Our solicitors will advise you on the kind of material you’ll need, so that you can make your case stronger and to improve your chances of winning.
Accident Advice Helpline has a no win no fee* policy. This will be massively beneficial to you. All of our lawyers operate under this policy.
If you are considering making a claim, dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 18th May 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts