Personal injury compensation claims in Llandudno need to be handled by specialists. That’s why you should call Accident Advice Helpline.
Wherever you go you have the possibility of an accident. Safety guidelines are in place everywhere, but accidents are often caused by human error. Any error like this that causes an accident, means you could claim compensation.
Ways you can be injured every day
- A road accident driving to or from work.
- An accident at work where you trip or fall over something left in the way.
- Something falling off a supermarket shelf and hitting you because the shelf was overstacked.
- Tripping and falling over a loose paving slab in the pavement.
- Being given some undercooked food at your local takeaway.
The first step to personal injury compensation claims in Llandudno
The first thing you need to do is make sure you’re eligible to make a claim for compensation.
- Was someone else at fault for the accident? If they were then you could claim. If your injuries were because of something you did, then you won’t be able to claim.
- Did the accident happen in the last three years? That’s the maximum amount of time you have to get a claim started. As you can start a claim as early as you like, don’t wait until the last minute.
- Can you prove your injuries were treated at the time? If you saw a hospital or a local G.P. they will be able to confirm what treatment and advice you received.
The next step is to call Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are personal injury specialists. Our legal experts have more than ten years experience of successful claims, and can use that experience to your advantage. Our friendly advisors can offer help and advice while they start your claim on the phone. They can even give you an estimate how much your compensation might be. This could not be guaranteed though, as all claims are handled individually.
Our lawyers all work on no win, no fee*, so we will never ask you to pay us before we start personal injury compensation claims in Llandudno.
The last step is to start your claim
So just contact Accident Advice Helpline. You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010, and one of our advisors will call you back as soon as they can. Or to start your claim quicker, pick up the phone and dial 0800 689 0500, or if you’re using a mobile 0333 500 0993. As soon as we start your claim, you’re one step closer to receiving your compensation.
Date Published: 17th May 2015
Author: David Brown