Personal injury compensation claims in Lincoln mean you can receive compensation for an accident which was not your fault. Finding the best company to help you with the claim can be difficult. Accident Advice Helpline are here to make your claim easy for you.
Why you should use Accident Advice Helpline
- We are personal injury specialists, with a history of successful claims going back to 2000. While some solicitors will tell you they’re specialists, they really aren’t. We have thousands of happy people who can vouch for the fact that we are experts in personal injury compensation claims in Lincoln.
- We offer first class customer service, and Esther Rantzen is our patron. With her many years looking out for consumers, you can be sure that we follow her examples in making sure our customers are happy.
- All our legal experts work on a no win, no fee basis. While some solicitors will demand a deposit towards their work, we won’t. In fact we won’t ask you to pay us anything to get your claim started. In the unlikely event that we are unsuccessful, you still won’t have to pay us anything at all.
- Some solicitors will take on your case knowing you’re not likely to succeed. Those are the ones who will be charging you by the hour. We have a unique 30 second test which tells us your chances of a successful claim. So you know as soon as you make a claim, that you have a good chance of receiving your compensation.
- We start your claim without delay. While some companies will send you forms to fill in, and then wait until you return them before starting your claim, we don’t. Our trained advisors will take all the details of the accident over the phone and start the claim there and then.
The 30 second test for personal injury compensation claims in Lincoln
- Did the accident happen within the last three years? If it did then that’s good, because that’s the maximum amount of time you have to start a claim.
- Was the accident someone else’s fault? You cannot make a claim if you were responsible for causing the accident.
- Were your injuries treated by a medical practitioner? While it is important to make sure your injuries are on file, it’s also important to make sure your injuries receive the right medical care.
Starting your claim
As soon as we tell you that you could make a successful claim, don’t delay. Our friendly advisors can start it for you at the same time. So speak to them on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Starting your claim is one phone call away.