Accident Advice Helpline deal with personal injury compensation claims in Lichfield daily. So if you’ve been injured in an accident which was not your fault, why not find out what makes us specialists?
Lichfield is building a new leisure complex. This will include a retail complex, multi screen cinema and a hotel. With new developments, up to date safety measures will always be built in. This cannot always prevent accidents.
Personal injury compensation claims in Lichfield can include the following
- Slipping on a wet floor in a supermarket, where a spillage has not been mopped up.
- Falling over a step in a cinema because safety lighting isn’t working.
- Burning yourself on a kettle in your hotel room due to faulty electrics.
There are many other ways you can be injured, but as long as you can show it was not your fault, then you may be able to claim compensation.
Three points for making a compensation claim
The friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline will first need to make sure that you’re entitled to claim. They will ask about your accident, and even offer you some advice. You will be asked to clarify three things.
- How did the accident happen? Before you can make a claim, you must show that the accident was caused by someone else’s mistake. This can be a letter from an insurance company, photographs, or statements from witnesses.
- Were you checked by a medical professional? Any injury from an accident should receive treatment from a medical practitioner. You will be asked to confirm that you consulted a doctor and were given the correct treatment. This would be recorded in your records, so the doctor you saw would be able to confirm this.
- When did your accident happen? There is a time limit for making personal injury compensation claims in Lichfield, and that’s three years. There’s no reason to delay making a claim once you know you were not at fault, so get your claim started as soon as you can.
Reasons to use Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are legal specialists. And we specialise in personal injury claims. Not only that but our team of lawyers has been making them for over ten years. Thousands of people have taken advantage of our no win, no fee* claims to receive compensation following an accident.
Find out for yourself why they chose Accident Advice Helpline. Give our advisors a call on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or if you’re using a mobile the number is 0333 500 0993. Putting your claim in the hands of a specialist, give you a better chance of a successful claim.
Date Published: 17th May 2015
Author: David Brown