Accidents can happen anywhere. When the injured party is not to blame, that means people make personal injury compensation claims in Lewisham.
Lewisham is a busy transport hub, with both Southeastern and Docklands Light Railway, as well as coaches and buses. Transport companies take the safety of their passengers very seriously. But accidents can still happen.
Accidents on public transport
- Slipping as they get on or off the vehicle, because of excess water or ice on the step.
- Being thrown about due to faulty brakes or other mechanical problem.
- Whiplash or knocks because of unsafe driving.
- Being hit by a bus while on the pavement or a crossing.
- Being injured by a faulty door or seat.
Information about personal injury compensation claims in Lewisham
Before you can make a claim, you need to speak to Accident Advice Helpline. Our advisors will be able to confirm that your accident qualifies for you to make a claim. They will check all the details with you including the following points.
- The accident must have been caused by someone else. If you were to blame for the accident then you will not be due any compensation.
- You will need to prove that you had your injuries treated by a doctor or a hospital.
- Your claim must be started within three years from when the accident happened.
Our advisors will be able to go through all these details and if they feel you have the chance of making a successful claim, they can start it for you at the same time.
More about Accident Advice Helpline
Our legal team already have a good track record of successful personal injury compensation claims in Lewisham. Ten years of experience and thousands of successful claims mean that your claim will be in the best hands. Our solicitors work hard to make sure you get the best from your claim for you that they possibly can.
You won’t be making any financial risks either. Our claims are all handled on no win, no fee, so you can start your claim without paying us a penny. If you decide that you don’t want to claim your compensation you’re under no obligation to go ahead with it. Unlike other firms, we won’t charge you for changing your mind.
Our contact information
To get your claim started without delay just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or if you’re calling from a mobile 0333 500 0993. Why wait to claim your compensation?
Date Published: 17th May 2015
Author: David Brown