Accident Advice Helpline have been making personal injury compensation claims in Leicester for over 10 years.
One of the common ways that people make a personal injury claim is if they’ve been injured at work. Compensation can be paid to anyone who was injured due to someone else’s carelessness or mistake. In the workplace, health and safety regulations mean accidents should be avoided. Of course, they still happen.
Common accidents in the workplace
- Trips and slips. Where any liquids are spilled on the floor they should be cleared up immediately to avoid a slip.
- Faulty machinery. Any machinery should be regularly tested and maintained. If it malfunctions, it could cause injury to the person operating it.
- Faulty wiring. Companies are required to have electrical items checked to make sure all wiring is safe. If it is not, then someone could easily be electrocuted.
- Hazardous substances. All hazardous substances should be handled with care. They should all be clearly labelled advising of the hazard and how to handle. it. If instructions are missing, this could have serious consequences for someone using them.
Successful personal injury compensation claims in Leicester
If you can show that the accident was not your fault, then phone Accident Advice Helpline. Our advisors can go through the details of the accident and tell you your chances of a successful claim. They will need to check two other things with you as well.
- When did the accident happen? The deadline for making a claim is three years from the date of the accident.
- Did you consult a doctor? You will need to provide proof that you saw a medical practitioner about your injuries.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are a team of legal specialists who deal with personal injury claims. We have made thousands of successful claims going back to 2000, and all on a no win, no fee basis. Our friendly advisors will start your claim for you immediately, but you are under no obligation to go through with it. If you do decide that you don’t want to make your claim, then just let us know. If you don’t claim though, you won’t receive the compensation you’re entitled to.
So find out for yourself why Accident Advice Helpline are the specialists for personal injury compensation claims in Leicester. Just call our advisors on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Don’t forget there is a deadline how long you can wait, so don’t delay.
Date Published: 17th May 2015
Author: David Brown