Here are the top 5 tips for starting personal injury compensation claims in Epsom and Ewell. We have devised them using our 15 years of experience form handling thousands of successful personal injury claims. Your claim could be the next successful claim that we take on!
Top 5 tips for starting personal injury compensation claims in Epsom and Ewell
- Get as much evidence as you can at the scene of the accident. If you are too badly injured to do it yourself try and ask someone else to do it for you. You will need evidence that the accident in which you were injured was caused by someone else and the accident scene is the best place to get most of this evidence. If you have been injured in a car accident, make sure that you call the police so that they can prepare a police report. Witness contact details and photographs are useful for all types of personal injury claim.
- Keep calm at the scene of the accident. There is nothing to be gained by getting annoyed with the person who caused the accident – let the professionals deal with it through the correct legal channels.
- Get yourself some medical attention – quickly. If you are not taken straight to the local Accident and Emergency Department, get yourself to your own family doctor as soon as you can. You will need to use the records that were made during your medical consultation as evidence that you were injured in the accident.
- Keep records of absolutely everything! If you have lost money in wages – keep your wage slips. If you have paid out for child care – keep the receipts. If you have been to several hospital appointments – keep the appointment cards. They will all be useful.
- Call us here at Accident Advice Helpline soon after your accident so that we can get your claim up and running!
Your own claim
Now that you know all about personal injury compensation claims in Epsom and Ewell there is no excuse for you to not get cracking on your own. Give us a call if there is anything else that you want to discuss or if you have any questions at all. Our friendly personal injury advisers will be only too pleased to help.
Call Accident Advice Helpline
Get in touch today by picking up the phone and calling us here at Accident Advice Helpline. You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. We look forward to your call.