How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury compensation claims in Derbyshire

    You may think that personal injury compensation claims in Derbyshire are all about road traffic accidents on country roads and occupational accidents on farms but that is only part of the picture. Here we tell you about the range of claims that we here at Accident Advice Helpline deal with on a daily basis.

    The range of personal injury compensation claims in Derbyshire

    Any rural area is going to have its fair share of rural roads and these roads can be the scene of very nasty accidents. Country lanes can be unpredictable. It is often hard to see who is coming towards you because there are so many bends. It is also very hard to pass another vehicle because they are so narrow. Add to this the further hazards of livestock and slow moving agricultural vehicles and you have a potentially dangerous situation. There is often a lot of water and mud on country roads so if you do try and stop suddenly you may skid.

    You really need your wits about you when driving on country roads and if another driver has failed to take the care and attention that they should have done it can result in an accident that was not your own fault. You can be left dealing with very nasty injuries and financial problems after the accident.

    Occupational accidents

    Farms are well known for the hazards that they present to employees. The animals themselves are large and unpredictable and can inflict very nasty injuries on the human body if they are not handled correctly. The agricultural machinery is also potentially hazardous as are the chemicals that are used.

    If you are an employee in an agricultural setting and you have suffered an accident that was your employer’s fault then you may be able to start a compensation claim. You can call Accident Advice Helpline to find out more.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    Of course we also encounter other types of accidents in this area and they can all feature in personal injury compensation claims in Derbyshire. For example, slips, trips and falls in work or when out about in a public place can happen anywhere. If it can be shown that someone else was to blame then you may be able to start a claim.

    You must claim within three years so don’t delay! Pick up the phone and call us here at Accident Advice Helpline. You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Get started on your claim today!

    Date Published: 11th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.