Some people feel they don’t want to make personal injury compensation claims in Flintshire for a number of reasons. Accident Advice Helpline are here to tell you how claims work, and make them easier for you.
Why people might not make personal injury compensation claims in Flintshire
- Claims can be too time consuming. If you try to handle it yourself, then it could be. With over 16 years’ experience in personal injury compensation claims in Flintshire, Accident Advice Helpline can make sure we handle your claim so you don’t have to.
- Fear of reprisals. This a common reason if you have been injured at work. Some people are afraid they will get the sack if they claim, but this won’t happen. Your employer will want to know how your accident happened to stop it from happening again. They will also have insurance in place, so they don’t have to pay your compensation themselves.
- You don’t want to go to court. Most claims are resolved without the need for a court appearance. Where they cannot be resolved, any hearing will be in a court close to you and will only be in front of a judge, not a jury.
Make sure you call Accident Advice Helpline for personal injury compensation claims in Flintshire
With so much experience, our solicitors can make sure your claim is settled for what it’s worth. You also don’t need to pay to start your claim, as all our claims are handled on no win, no fee. Once you have started a claim you are under no obligation to go ahead with it. If you do decide not to proceed, you won’t have to pay for any work done so far on your claim.
We will need to check three things though, before we can start your claim.
- Your accident must have been caused by someone else. You cannot claim if your injuries were self inflicted.
- It must have happened within the last three years, but you can start your claim as early as you want to.
- You must be able to prove that you had your injuries treated by a medical practitioner.
While our friendly advisers are assessing if you can make a claim, they can also tell you how much you might receive in compensation. They can start your claim while on the phone, so there’s no delay in getting things moving.
Find out for yourself why we have so many satisfied customers and call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or it’s 0333 500 0993 if you’re using a mobile. Your claim can be settled with the minimum of inconvenience to you.
Date Published: 8th June 2015
Author: David Brown