Have you had an accident that was not your fault?
If you have and as a result suffered an injury, you could be entitled to compensation. The accident or incident needs to have been within the last 3 years and you must have sought medical treatment or opinion about your injuries.
Many of Accident Advice Helplines customers worry they haven’t been ‘hurt enough’ but, if you have suffered pain or injury, which means you have had to make adaptations to your life, no matter how big or small, then you are entitled to make a compensation claim.
The majority of injury claims do not need to go through the court process, you will also be pleased to learn that the majority of cases do not need any medical assessment or examinations. The majority of cases can be resolved over the phone!
Who are we?
Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000 to provide access to justice for victims of non-fault accidents under the no-win, no-fee agreement.
They have helped thousands of victims, injured in all types of accidents, and claim the compensation to which they are entitled.
High quality customer service has gained Accident Advice Helpline outstanding reputation for providing complete satisfaction. They have put their success down to maintaining four key principles:
They have a commitment to ensure injury victims have access to a simple compensation claims process, even Esther Rantzen fully recommends Accident Advice Helpline. In a long and prominent career in the public eye, Esther has campaigned tirelessly for various worthy causes and is happy to offer her support to Accident Advice Helpline. Accident Advice Helpline has worked to ensure that making a claim with their help is simple, fast and efficient.
Not sure you are entitled to compensation or how much?
You can call them on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 or you can also do a 30 second test online to see if you can claim it couldn’t be more simple and easy.
Accident Advice Helpline has been established since 2000.
- Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm that specialise in personal injury compensation
- They have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury claim value law firm
- There friendly, professional advisors treat every client with empathy and confidentiality
- They are one of the largest law firms in the UK
- All their lawyers work on 100% no win no fee.
- If you don’t win your case you don’t pay a penny
- No obligation to call. You decide if you want your personal injury compensation claim value
- If we can’t answer your question straight away, they will call you back.
- You can call 24/7.
- Their patron is Esther Rantzen, a consumer champion for the UK and TV personality