Personal injury compensation claim solicitor
How to you begin to find a personal injury compensation claim solicitor when you’ve had an accident? You’re stressed, injured and in pain and worried about your immediate financial future. Apart from that, you are aware that you need a personal injury compensation claim solicitor with the specific expertise in handling your kind of injury. It matters whether you have been injured in a public place, or at work, or in a road traffic accident.
What expertise does a personal injury compensation claim solicitor have?
- Accidents at work including accidents from moving plant and equipment, accidents with machinery, or a fall from machinery or on a construction site.
- Long term conditions resulting in illnesses from exposure to hazardous materials or conditions and repetitive strain injury
- A fall or a trip or a slip, either at work or in a public place.
- Injuries resulting from road traffic accidents, most commonly whiplash, breaks and sprains to limbs and soft tissue injury and also concussion.
- Damage and injury from medical negligence
Where Do I Start?
An experienced law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline can point you in the right direction. First of all you need to confirm your claim is eligible and this is easy to do on our 30-second online test. After that, answer some simple questions about your injury and we will tell you what your claim might be worth, then you can decide if you wish to start your claim or not.
How do I appoint my personal injury compensation claim solicitor?
You can ask Accident Advice Helpline to recommend the right solicitor for you. Once you start your claim, we will put you in touch with a legal expert from our partnership of around 200 solicitors across the UK. It’s as easy as that. We don’t charge up-front fees and won’t ask you to pay anything in advance.
Why Choose Accident Advice Helpline?
One of the UK’s leading law firms with:
- Over 10 years’ experience
- More than 25,000 enquiries handled every week
- Endorsed by consumer champion Esther Rantzen
- Regulated by the Ministry of Justice
- Fast pay-outs
What to do next
Call us on our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 where one of our friendly advisors will talk it through with you. If we can’t answer a question straight away, we’ll get back to you. Alternatively, you can go to the main site and run through our 30-second online test to see if your claim is eligible and then ask us what we think it might be worth. Should you decide to start your claim, we will put you in touch with a personal injury compensation claim solicitor.
How Long Will It Take?
That depends on the nature of your case. The majority of cases are settled out of court and the pay-outs are made as quickly as possible. Your solicitor will advise you what to expect. You should expect to have an independent medical examination in any case.
Date Published: 21st September 2013
Author: Louise Thacker