Don’t be afraid to ask for Personal Injury Compensation Claim Advice
Many people think dealing with members of the legal profession can be a little intimidating – not unlike dealing with doctors, who use professional terminology that typically baffles the layman making a casual enquiry and frightens patients into believing their case may be hopeless, when nothing could be further from the truth. At Accident Advice Helpline you’ll get to speak to real people, who will deal with your request for personal injury compensation claim advice in a friendly, totally non-baffling way.
Who are the faces behind Accident Advice Helpline?
- TV personality Esther Rantzen, the UK’s consumer champion is their patron;
- A network of legal partners across the UK are dealing daily with personal injury compensation claim advice, doing their best to win compensation on behalf of people who have suffered a personal injury for which a third party was responsible.
- These legal partners work on a no win no fee* basis;
- You can contact Accident Advice Helpline 24/7 and you’ll find a human being at the other end – there are no recorded messages or call centre robots answering your call!
- Accident Advice Helpline is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, ensuring your call for personal injury compensation claim advice will always be dealt with by experts in their field.
- Potential claimants will be allocated their own personal advisor, talking them through the claims procedure step by step.
Does the Claimant have to attend Court?
Most claims can be dealt with over the telephone and most claimants don’t have to attend court, but they may have to attend one additional medical assessment to verify their claim.
How do you know, if you have a valid Claim?
Simple: Accident Advice Helpline runs an informative website on which potential claimants can use a 30-second test to learn if they qualify for compensation. There is, of course, no guarantee a claim will be successfully settled, but if you don’t at least try, you only have yourself to blame.
The Personal Injury Compensation Claim Advice was excellent – but you want to move on with your life and not be reminded?
It’s understandable and only human to want to move on after an accident that resulted in personal injury. A claimant may have been off work for a long time whilst recuperating and family life may have become strained as a result. If you are entitled to compensation, you should consider how much easier life would be with financial aid.
Many cases are settled within just a few weeks; as long as your injury was the result of somebody else’s fault and your claim is made within 3 years of when the injury occurred, you have every chance of winning your case and putting the whole matter to rest in a relatively short space of time.
Don’t be afraid to ask for personal injury compensation claim advice; the advisors at Accident Advice Helpline understand you’ve been through a lot, so call free on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 8th April 2013
Category: Personal injury claims