If you search for personal injury companies on the internet, there are so many results that it is difficult to know where to start, so we have put together 10 reasons why we believe that we are the best company to help you with your claim for compensation.
- We have been in business for over a decade, and in that time we have helped thousand of accident victims get their lives back on track by claiming compensation for their injuries.
- Our experience of different types of injury claim is unquestionable, so you know that you can rely on us to give you the most appropriate advice for your situation.
- Many personal injury companies operate on a no win no fee basis, but add to this an established nationwide network of expert legal partners built up over more than 10 years, and you will see that we can put you in touch with the best personal injury lawyer for your case.
- Our unique compensation claims calculator, or 30-second test, takes only half a minute to produce an estimate of the compensation you could receive. Although personal injury companies cannot guarantee claim amounts, this estimate will help you to decide whether it is worthwhile starting a claim.
- We have an enviable reputation for customer service, which is endorsed by our patron, Esther Rantzen. Our staff are specially trained to deal with the specific issues of accident victims, and you will find them to be sympathetic, supportive and reliable.
- The helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so if you cannot sleep because you are worried about part of your claim, just give us a ring and we will put your mind at rest.
- Accident Advice Helpline is a member of the Claims Standards Council, which is a trade body that regulates personal injury companies. This gives our customers peace of mind that we have their best interests at heart.
- We deal with a wide variety of accident types, including road traffic accidents, medical negligence cases, slips and trips, and accidents at work.
- We offer free advice with no hard-sell and no pressure to pursue a claim if you are not completely happy to do so.
- Our 4 key principles are integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability, and we go about our business every day with these in mind.
One of the main aims of personal injury companies such as ours, is to help customers to get their lives back on track following an accident that was not their fault. So if you have suffered injury through the negligence of someone else, give us a call to see if we can help you.
Date Published: 19th September 2012
Author: David Brown